Champ News is a service of Champion Newspapers ... Sefton & West Lancashire's favourite local newspaper
 
NEWS STORY Champion Story


.You can order this picture now by going to PIXONLINE - the Champion Photo Library
Picture no:



Bookmark and Share
What do you think?
Write directly to the reporter

 natasha.young@champnews.com
Monday, 23 January 2012 (3022731)
Outhouse fire
by Natasha Young


A FIRE in an Aintree outhouse attached to a two-storey property was extinguished at the weekend, after firefighters were called to the scene.

A crew from Aintree Community Fire Station attended the incident on Melling Road just after 9.20am on Sunday (January 22).

The contents of the outhouse was severely damaged by fire and a fridge freezer was severely damaged by smoke.

Smoke alarms were present at the property in Melling Road, Aintree, but did not activate due to insufficient smoke.

Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service firefighters carried out a Home Fire Safety Check at the property and fitted two new smoke alarms.






-Back-  


Champion House ad

Advertise on this website

Click logo to return to our front page
youtube
facebook
twitter
• 
• 
•  Buy & Sell
•  About us
•  Contact us
•  Useful links
CHAMPION NEWSPAPERS
Clare House
166 Lord Street
Southport PR9 0QA
United Kingdom
Telephone
01704 392 392
Sefton & West Lancashire’s favourite newspaper
delivered to over 166,000 homes every week
Champion newspaper titles and champnews.com website are published by Champion Media Group, a trading style of Waypride Limited.
Company registered in England & Wales at Clare House, 166 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0QA, company registration number 2889999, VAT registration number 582 4899 86. © 1999-2016 Champion Media Group. All rights reserved. No content of this website may be used without the express permission of the publishers in writing.
Information believed correct at time of publication, but subject to change without notice.CMG are not responsible for the content of external websites. Website designed by CMG CREATIVE.