Childcare Operations Manager
|Date Posted: ||04/12/2018|
|Description: ||Fun 4 Kidz is a community based registered charity providing Ofsted registered out of school childcare across Sefton.
We are looking for an individual:
• To be responsible for the management of a network of out of school clubs and community play provision within a geographical area.
• To ensure high quality provision that meets all legal, OFSTED, health and safety, Early Years Foundation Stage Frameworks standards is provided.
• To be responsible for the support, supervision and development of all
staff and volunteers
• To develop new provision in line with the business plan.
• To ensure that the local community, schools, children and families who use Fun 4 Kidz services are placed at the heart of everything that the charity does.
| ||£24,500 per annum • 35 hours per|
|Requirements: ||Candidates must have a Level 3 qualification, or above, in working with children and families and at least 3 years’ experience of working with children and young people in a supervisory or management role
The successful candidate will have energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to supporting children’s learning and development through play
Successful applicant will be required to obtain a DBS Enhanced Disclosure|
|Next Steps: ||Closing date for applications: Tuesday 18th December 2018
For an application pack or further information please contact Debbie Stephens: 0151 932 9218
or email email@example.com
Registered office: L30 Community Centre, Stonyfield Netherton, L30 0QS
Company Ltd by Guarantee No: 4201603
Registered Charity No: 1091549
| ||Please contact as specified. |